I am not from/in the part of the world that ‘celebrates’ Thanksgiving today. But, I thought it is a good opportunity to look back and list things that I am thankful to God for.
In no particular order:
- New member got added to the family
- To be part of a company that really celebrates work-life balance. I work 9-5 and get to spend the rest of the time with my family.
- WFH – what a Godsend! And never having to worry about being called back to work or forced hybrid work.
- 20 weeks of paternity leave that helps my spouse to get back to work. And I get to spend so much more time with my newborn.
- For a wonderful and understanding spouse.
- For an adjusting, lovely older child. Because of which, taking care of the newborn has been relatively easier.
- For good trips to visit family that turns into a vacation as well.
- For a quick healing after I had to get admitted in the hospital.
- Trip to Sydney
- For good colleagues and good bosses
- For all His providence
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11